Zone Net ®
The new benchmark of strength for side netting, Zone Net® has gone through years of development and testing and is now proving its superiority over the competition. This strength is achieved by the combination of the lockstitch of yarns, the characteristic triangle shape, and the super strong heavy duty monofilament yarn.
- Packaging – individual roll, plastic core, plastic outer sleeve.
- UV stabilised, HDPE Monofilament.
- Lock Stitch triangular hole shape.
- Colour = White or Black with heavy duty reinforced selvedge edges.
- 10 Season manufacturers UV Warranty.
10 REASONS TO USE ZONENET SIDE NETTING
Why choosing Empak’s side nets makes better business sense than bale netting.
- Empak’s Zone Net® and SideNets are made from superior HDPE round monofilament yarns.
- Better abrasion resistance, strength, and durability.
- Lockstitch knit means nets will not ladder, fray, or run.
- Faster application/removal.
- Easier handling.
- Longer life provides a better return on investment.
- Lower labour costs and better cover.
- Ideal 10mm – 12mm mesh size will keep wax eyes out.
- Also available in black to blend in and provide better visual appeal.
- 10 year manufacturers UV warranty for NZ conditions.